Here we have collected together various resources for your convenience and further study. We pray you will find them useful!
Download Notes and Summaries
Topical one page summary leaflets
- Who is Lucifer?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Reading the Bible
- Digging up truth
- One Bible but many churches
- Bible prophecy
- Who is Jesus Christ?
- Bible answers
Do you have questions about Bible passages or Bible teaching? Then send your questions to this site and wait for the answers from experienced Bible readers. Questions can be about any Bible topic, from how to understand a particular verse, to sorting out major doctrines. There is already a long list of questions covered so far, with some good answers provided.
- The Bible Reader’s Handbook
A collection of Bible study aids, including timelines, maps, and other guides to reading the Bible. Used in many of our courses.
- Gospel of Mark class
Questions from our Bible reading group on the gospel of Mark.
- Bible Reading for Beginners
Notes from our 8-week introductory course.
- The Story of the Bible
Notes from one of our intermediate courses. 8 sessions.
Read the Bible – Online Bibles & Software
- Read the Bible here!
Online Bible software which is free to use, right from this website!
- Bible Gateway
Many different versions available in many languages
Read Books Online
Online books and booklets
- Bible Basics Online
Textbook on Bible teaching in many different languages.
- Undesigned Scriptural Coincidences
J.J. Blunt’s famous book, first published in 1847.
- Christadelphian Books online
Lots of online books and booklets here.
- Christadelphian booklets from Printland Publishing (India)
- Printland Publishing online store
- Christadelphian booklets from CMPA (UK)
Foreign Language Bible Resources
- Bengali (Bangla): www.christadelphians.in/resources/bengali
- Burmese (Myanmar): www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/burmese
- Chinese: www.shengjing.org
- Czech: www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/czech
- French: www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/french
- German: www.christadelphian.de/medien.html
- Greek: www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/greek
- Gujarati: www.christadelphians.in/resources/gujarati
- Hindi: www.christadelphians.in/resources/hindi
- Hungarian: www.cbm4yu.org
- Indonesian: www.thechristadelphians.org/htm/global/Indonesia_home.htm
- Kannada: www.christadelphians.in/resources/kannada
- Korean: www.korbible.net
- Malayalam: www.christadelphians.in/resources/malayalam
- Marathi: www.christadelphians.in/resources/marathi
- Nepali: www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/nepali
- Norwegian: www.bibelblad.org
- Oriya: www.christadelphians.in/resources/oriya
- Polish: www.angelfire.com/biz/KRAJ
- Portuguese: Biblia Aberta, cristadelfianos.planetaclix.pt
- Romanian: www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/romanian
- Sinhala: www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/sinhala
- Spanish: www.labiblia.com
- Tamil: www.christadelphians.in/resources/tamil
- Telugu: www.christadelphians.in/resources/telugu
- Urdu: www.christadelphians.in/resources/urdu
- Vietnamese: www.god-so-loved-the-world.org/vietnamese
Links to Other Christadelphian Websites
Local Christadelphian sites
- Christadelphian meeting places in the Melbourne area
- Blackburn Christadelphians
- Boronia Christadelphians
- Canterbury Christadelphians
- Clayton Christadelphians
- Heathmont Christadelphians
- Mooroolbark Christadelphians
- Mount Waverley Christadelphians
- Ringwood Christadelphians
- Upper Gully Christadelphians
- Victorian Christadelphian Support Group
- Olivet Aged Care Complex, Ringwood
Other Christadelphian sites
- The Bible Exhibition
A fascinating Bible exhibition that travels around Australia.
- Glad Tidings
A monthly magazine published by the Christadelphians, available throughout the world.
- Bible Truth CD
Books, documents, courses, talks, and more. Also available on CD from our shop for only $2.
- Christadelphia World Wide
Another large repository of Christadelphian material.
- Bible Education
Includes some online Bible courses, quizzes, etc.
- Bible Info
A great website from South Wales, UK.
- Bible answers
Looking for answers to Bible questions?
- Bible Information for you
Handy Bible reading guides and info sheets
- P2P Earth News, Updates and Opportunties
- Agape in Action
Sponsor a child!
- This is your Bible
A useful website with online courses, information, messages and more
- Christadelphian Meal-a-Day fund
- Christadelphian Bible Mission South Africa
- Christadelphian Bible Mission (UK)
- ACBM in Cambodia
A blog about the work of the ACBM in Cambodia
Bible Education Centres
- Dandenong, Australia (2004–2015)
- Kempton Park, South Africa (2006–)
- Yeoville, South Africa (2006–)
- Durban, South Africa (2006–)
- Hyderabad, India (2007–)
- Margate, South Africa (2008–)
- Porta-BEC, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (2008–)
- Mariannhill, South Africa (2009–)
- The Olive Branch, Birmingham (2009)
- Urbana, Illinois, USA (2009–)
- “Mustard Seed” (Adelaide), Australia (2010-2012)
- Liverpool, Australia (2010-)